Wednesday, June 8, 2011

where peach gently said

"What are you thinking? Is not trying to evade responsibility?" He Peach see CHEN Tian-ming silent rage that he did not want to stand up and pick up the share account book on the table fiercely struck at CHEN Tian-ming of the body.

"I ah I did not deny it!" CHEN Tian-ming a Louguo where peach gently said.

"You villain Kuaifang Kai me." He struggled to leave CHEN Tian-ming Tao hug Although this is very reluctant to embrace her.

"I hold Who told you to hit me where I will not let you leave my peach." CHEN Tian-ming Ho Tao to hug even tighter.herve leger halter cocktail printed white dress


"Do not fancy a go and do it to solve Meiqin an unmarried woman in such a thing is very troublesome if I do not know what to do?" He gently push open CHEN Tian-ming Tao, "Mei Qin's home is Liu village, the town side you know? "

CHEN Tian-ming Liu nodded he knew had been to that village, far from the school visits.

"Then you go faster she just gave me a call she said she did not know what to do in her home." He said sadly peach. CHEN Tian-ming from now will seem real to him away from her and the Meiqin together.

CHEN Tian-ming said, "Well I'll go back to her that you wait for me." CHEN Tian-ming went out just now finished what he was holding the peach to know that she is to give up on him and see what he will be fixed up Peach The.

What is man that is man!

Volume II Chapter 97 visit

CHEN Tian-ming in the street to buy some fruit to drive to the Liu village.

Busy this time because of what he is not afraid of a swagger back to the hotel and site for the convenience of always driving his car out.

Liu Mei Ho Tao said hearing two days sick leave at home resting comfortably say there is actually not feeling it.herve leger round neck bandage gold dress

CHEN Tian-ming Liu Village, go to the home of Liu Mei ask people where someone gave him the road. Liu Mei's home is a semi-new and old tile-roofed house and listened as Liu Mei's father died a few years ago a mother, her greatest following a high school junior's brother, sister and read all her wages * maintenance of her hole hard enough flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment