Friday, June 10, 2011

Chen and flustered

"You hello to you just wait and see!!!!! I Chen then you don't the crying for I ask for a favor." TanShouSheng see not only to please myself, Chen at his side in gas faster speechless.

Chen pretended to be intentionally afraid of that smile at the TanShouSheng said "vice President I good afraid if you will now be looking for me or fire me?"

"Huh." TanShouSheng spirit to stare at Chen and flustered and frustratedly go. He see now is the school they are not deal with him say that he can't be expected to play the Chen as long as he a phone outside the Mafia will find Chen trouble.
MaBin nodded follow them going out with Chen. The exhibition hall, Chen they indeed as expected to see a helicopter stop there.louis vuitton monogram idylle


From the pocket, Chen xi shi to MaBin said "mirror the unit is this your xi shi lens you acceptance once see is true if no problem that our mission is complete." Say that finish, Chen xi shi MaBin handed it to the mirror.

MaBin look at Chen slowly and he took the xi shi mirror and his lover that beautiful on the plane. Then the plane will take off slowly.

"Eldest brother MaBin this find women were ah than last time that a few woman looks much more beautiful money is good!" ZhangYanQing smiled at the Chen said.

"Did you like ah so I take you to the night club tonight for a guarantee that make you great." Chen quietly in the ZhangYanQing ear said, with a smile.

ZhangYanQing shook his head said "I can't? I want my first for my girlfriend."

"YanQing you the honesty hand over to treat you is it?" QiuXiaoLi bubble Chen ZhangYanQing asked.

"Is" ZhangYanQing nodded said.

"That credentials? Scored have no?" Chen said.

"Not yet I now even the small hand can pull the just general stage." ZhangYanQing said.
louis vuitton monogram macassar canvas
"That you want to go to it don't lose my face such a woman as long as you spend some time can win. Oh I put you three days off in addition to a car to start to bubble girl to go!" Chen said, with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment