Friday, June 10, 2011

This is what position

"How possibility? I that year to one of my enemy house also is to use the poison is very nice even forensic also identify. You are to give who served? How can all right? Did you give wrong poison?" Lord a face of don't believe in.

"I didn't give wrong this man is destroying our trading person. I give him that Chen took but on the second day he didn't just stay in hospital a lower house he could talk to can move." CaiDongFeng shook his head said.

"Can't have so of matter? This is what position, Chen? We have been using the cartilage in his legacy imperius scattered people have no who said not make." Lord also surprised.

"That what was that all about? This Chen I asked him he didn't know what the affiliation is he only knew he studied shampoo work. Funny that fighting skill I haven't heard but I have removed his fighting skill." CaiDongFeng say that finish burst into laughter.

"Shampoo work?" Lord holds the it slowly thinking about. Suddenly he a clap a thigh exclaimed, "I remember I had to listen to my teacher said the xuan door have a fighting skill that shampoo work but it seems like the fighting skill not very much in the door they xuan have learn soon give up not learn to learn other powers then they also have people learn this fighting skill." Lord finally remind of his master had died with him said words. Chatlouis vuitton monogram macassar canvas


But although the Lord from his teacher heard but shampoo work in the door in the xuan also know little they know is not suitable for their shampoo work practice is not what great powers. So the door though they find out have so of fighting skill but also have no DuoDa attention.

"What? Shampoo work is door of fighting skill so said the xuan, Chen is our sworn enemy of the door?" disciple CaiDongFeng frightened him if he know, Chen xuan is the door as early as the results he now there could be trouble. He must find his door, Chen xuan help so that they heard the cartilage prodigy will know that he is scattered the door and drug trade miserable this too paralysis.

"Yes absolutely no wrong is my teacher told me just now seems to be no one door xuan practice this fighting skill you if don't mention I still can't remember." Devil king nodded certainly said.

"Master that we do now?" CaiDongFeng feared a bit, Chen has not fear he has been taken is fighting skill. But he is afraid of the people to revenge fantasy door listen to teacher said the fighting skill than the door the door of strong so teacher to just want to practice this the sinister power to the Yin and Yang down the door.

"Now you don't have to avoid being too much face they now. If I work then we practice of Yin and Yang is no longer afraid of them....... Hey hey! If I practice is we hold their head high find xuan door when I do......." YinXiao voldemort.



"Is a teacher will practice'll teach disciple me." CaiDongFeng clap the sovereign's promotion.

"Ha ha as long as you quietly obedient good nature is not less of you. XiaoCai you find out that drug is in now?" Devil king askedlouis vuitton monogram multicolore

No comments:

Post a Comment