Friday, June 10, 2011

ChiRuanBuChiYing

"I don't understand tan, vice President of what you say you are the better you is I what matter? And I want to ask you what I should do? Don't attend school social dance game should not? Don't you say you are welcome to attend? That you this morning at the conference said still count not count? It seems that you today is broke wind!" Chen TanShouSheng laughed at.

Chen this person is ChiRuanBuChiYing if TanShouSheng come to himself said he likes LiXinYi made him for his other also please you eat dinner at noon attached to call a few 10820 old beauty to accompany his that he would consider perfected his. But now he was threatening his that I must be is not eat him that sets.

"You are you......" TanShouSheng not dare to say so he Chen. Because when the most hate others deputy vice or something especially subordinate call themselves more can't so that their leaders vice or something but not only called the call, Chen especially loudly. This how not to TanShouSheng mad now he fired if Chen very anxious to the right word.louis vuitton monogram multicolore


"I what ah tan vice President you your girl I jump bubble my dance I provoke you? If you think I so no words that you in school announced I can't dance and sing a satisfying." Chen said, with a smile. He looked at TanShouSheng that desperate way was very XieHen.

TanShouSheng pointed to the nose indignation, Chen said "you don't think that his great Chen you at best is merely a just into the city peasant I tell you I is the headmaster of your leaders and I make out the whole you want how relationship between how the whole you!" TanShouSheng began to move their relationship was out to continue, Chen.

"So much?" Chen really want to know the relationship between the TanShouSheng how great don't know if he is President of the relatives if so that you really are going to think.

"Of course, Chen I tell you I the vice President is equivalent to level you J county assistant deputy county head level say my brother-in-law is the director of the municipal public security bureau is a wind have the wind will rain have rain characters black and white two ways are all afraid of him you think are what you think! Can you and me for a?" TanShouSheng proudly said. He saw the Chen as if afraid of think that you have the earthquake live Chen.......

"Oh so you is a deputy heads of level your brother-in-law is the municipal public security bureau chief Chen" a vice suddenly realize appearance.

TanShouSheng thought, Chen to hear that he afraid so he costumes more just got carried away "yes you are afraid it if you are afraid is the darling ground to hear my words as long as you listen to my later at school I will give you a little small appropriate benefits. Ha ha!" TanShouSheng, talking and laughing up.
louis vuitton monogram purses
"Afraid? Why should I be afraid? First and I didn't do a bad public security bureau and by what catch me? The second you are assistant deputy county head level pass I fart matter you're not my son to me every day tribute money?" Chen day see TanShouSheng one eye didn't good the spirit ground say.

No comments:

Post a Comment