Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Come on mother have

"Is a sister." Yan Jie CHEN Tian-ming said a mother confessed his mother remembered the task. "My mom said it'll come home for dinner after work, she bought a lot of food today, you have to go back for."

"This ah," Yan Jie said as he looked at his watch went on to say, "Okay, but I have to work half an hour before you go back home to my own."

"I go home? Come on mother have said if I did not take back her I would not let me go home. Anyway, you only have half an hour of my work here and wait for you." CHEN Tian-ming said, After pick up a magazine next to the side to sit down at the Yan Jie reading again.
louis vuitton monogram macassar canvas

"I, I want to go to the toilet dawn." Yan Jie stood up and said shyly for CHEN Tian-ming.

"You go to the bathroom? Well I go with you." CHEN Tian-ming said as he pleased and stood up. The toilet door did not know the hospital would like the door of your room, the bathroom has a small hole, like it? CHEN Tian-ming secretly in his heart thought.

"Who is Who told you to accompany me ah?" Said Yan Jie blushing.

"Then you tell me what you mean?" CHEN Tian-ming Mongolia.

"I want you to help me look in here already we have two temporary emergency doctor the doctor the doctor leave the shift has not come." Yan Jie said.

"Oh, I know." CHEN Tian-ming nodded.

"You helped me to see if a patient wait, then let him know?"

Yan Jie of CHEN Tian-ming says.

"I know I'm not a fool if it is sudden illness to the emergency room, I told him to wait for you in general." CHEN Tian-ming of the Yan Jie smiled.louis vuitton monogram multicolore

"Then I went to." Yan Jie said as he opened his drawer and took out a packet of tissue paper left out.

CHEN Tian-ming, see Yan Jie left he took the magazine to read.

"Doctor," the door came the sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment