Friday, July 1, 2011

When doing business

Mother also can ease of doing business.

City! You who do damage. ? My parents what was wrong. My brother and I and what was wrong? Which come of rural registered permanent residence of the cost of the school the high /?

Parents are still insist that the good study to us,
murphy blog  even my brother and I come home from school, will be to give us the tutorial, after all, a difference of mother and three points into the university to pull. !!!!!

Father work still heated up, mother business was pretty good, and occasionally business have sold out of fruit or the rest of the fruit will give my brother and I eat. Yourself not to eat.

When we need to, no matter how parents to our biggest support.

In their parents' meticulous care. Brother, I 10 years old is 8 years old. People also began from the lovely and lively become naughty, outrageous not reasonable.

Remember that time, my mother is good business, when doing business, did not leave fruit home. I'm not happy, but old....... Mother took me out to buy something to eat.

Remember the days of noon, father do meal, because working relationship, do not have the time for mother sent food, told me to go. I go to the mother's stall, that mother give money I buy something to eat. Mother, I actually don't give away to the meal. Also on the ground stepped on two feet. Angry to walk to school. I want to say: I'm really sorry, mother!!!!! I am really sorry.........................

Maybe the world change is big!!!! Everyone has a desire and hope of life!

Most of the people heart or a shallow consciousness greed? !!!!!

People thinking of rickety and, thinking about the shot in the five colour profusion, the world should not is my father enter into that trap. But it is also true! !!!!!

Father began to fan CARDS on, and even work does not to play CARDS, depends on friends of damage. Crisscross

Father's friends always said to his father, playing CARDS, things to do tomorrow, time in very much. Even the kinds of words are whole times.

Normal play CARDS will have lost and won, but father but always lose, because the father's friends always make father's money partnership.

Father will work in the salary will receive as much to his colleagues. A mother always lie, salary has not been sent. For a long time, the mother is discovered.

The Times to a quarrel, gradually, the whole family support and put the body, father mother cannot extricate oneself, is still the same, always don't believe to be a fraud.

Still can remember clearly that back in 1999 one day, scientific developed, popular a kind of gambling!!!!! Similar computer buying horses things. This was harmonious family become the quarrel.

Three days, two small argument as soon as cursed. Scold well will fight, parents DuoNian to hard savings 3 W yuan was a moment for naught. Father lost

Mother dispirited and discouraged, also began to play CARDS. When my older brother and I returned home. See the scene of total is don't want to see.

Either fight, or start the....... We had to go out to the good....... Always a fantasy, perhaps. Back is good. !!!!!

Please allow me to forgive my father, ok? He also loved the whole house. Just the wrong way. When we elementary school to need to pay the fee, a bean milk foursquare to my brother and I.

When their relatives and friends to come home, always a generous bought a lot of food, if brought little children to home, still can give money to buy the relatives and friends children eat.
bobby blog
I believe. I believe that father also don't want to lose, also want to turn over several times, but he will also work tired. Also want to let my brother and I can live a better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment