Friday, July 1, 2011

Time, as running water down the time, like the rivers, and were never seen again, and like a wind gust, will be in a hurry time out faster, at once, for nearly a year, in this year, I've lived through a lot, saw many, and also understand a lot. And all this because you...

If time can turn back the clock, if all can start all over again, if not found you, of all things, I think, I'll still that will only dies studies, and no vigor of the boy, not only drab, and tasteless. But your appear, let me life is like the cicada skin changes happened, you like the sunlight, full of my life, as a dew moist I the dry heart, be just as a spring breeze awakens the sleeping in the books I. You have helped me see the beauty of life, comprehend the meaning of happiness, making me realize that you exist, I is a full of sunlight boy. You are the god gives me a gift, there is the most precious gift, so, I cherish, I cherish has you to accompany day, I cherish the moment between us. A day without you, I very lonely, lonely, very helpless, be empty, I wish we could stay forever, even if the sea, so bad, the sky were to fall, we stone never left hand, right hand "with their children and of the hands, and son with old '. But it's still a dream, a full of happy dream, but wake up so fast, so early, then let people full of sorrow.burberry handbags blog

Maybe we can when friends, maybe I can when you do an elder brother, maybe we can also when ordinary students. No matter what you choose, I will go to complete you, I will bless you. This is my pen name means. I know, and barely won't have a happy ending. As the cage bird, no matter how host up to it, it will not happy, because it needs freedom, need the blue sky, need to fly, only in this way, it free to have to fly and blue sky and white cloud, it is to belong to it between the happiness. Sing a song is so, 'I got you don't get your heart, even if the whole world also get not happy ". This sentence is actually I want to say. Complete you, I won't feel regret, because of that you can fly in the sky like a bird, they want to get the happiness. I will only feel sorry, I think this is the biggest regret of my life!

Wish you happiness, also let us forget each other! Let our memories are like our first date of that night, as in beautiful fireworks moments later, be ashes with the wind, if future one dies in a day you can think of me, I hope you will remember our first date I hold you see the fireworks moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment