Tuesday, May 31, 2011

If The Force development of the second layer

"Of course, how white people get what reason? I gave you such a big advantage, you have to give me to do a few things right."



"Let me tell you! Your human potential is divided into nine-story, ordinary people can only develop to the first layer, some of the elite can develop to the second floor, there are very few talented people can change my life to reach the third level , the third layer, the ancient times are rare. and I give you the set of skills but for you to turn down potential has been developed, in time, even to the ninth floor is possible. you increase the potential of each layer force will have a rapid development. But now, with your condition, I can only put your full potential out of the first layer, if the force development of the second layer, your body will be difficult to support. the road is out of step by step of, in order to become stronger, have to work hard yourself! "

louis vuitton stores


Ling-feng mind a little disappointed not help a bit, "Well, what do You want me do?"


Yama is vague smile, said: "In fact, it is not difficult. Because I was not, so many wanted to do things to not do anything dry, for example, I can peek at a beautiful girl taking a bath though, they can not do anything, though know how to make money, but can not do anything to spend, seeing the little girl kept trained on one Ruhuasiyu are pigs to the arch, the heart is called a depressed ah!


But they die, I have no way ... ... So, I'm going to let you be my agent in the world, on behalf of the bubble to make the world my beauty, to make the world make fortune, in short, for me I can not achieve all its great desire, how sample, this condition can not be considered too difficult, right? "


Such conditions, do not agree that is a fool, Ling-feng without thinking once said: "Deal!"Ling-feng opened his eyes, he found himself standing Yufeng Building downstairs.


Back looked at the tall buildings, Ling-feng heart was a hint of true feeling.


But like I just jumped down from the top, ah!


However, it was a real sense of power in telling Ling-feng, all this is true.


"Experienced a life and death are also considered, since then, I will not be that Ling-feng and then bullied the Ling-feng it!"


Ling-feng clenched his fists.louis vuitton supplies


Identify the direction, Ling-feng they went in one direction

No comments:

Post a Comment