Sunday, May 29, 2011

How I Disobedience

Liu unusual calm skies from start to finish finally broke out. Face their crazy friends, a bitter blow in each other's face, smashing his face expression was finally old well not crazy wave distortion up, he fiercely that the top cap off his head and then fell to the bitter on the ground, like the iron man, surprisingly, tears, blood-red eyes with a distorted face, people can not help think of the besieged wounded animal


"This is an order! You know what TM's commands?! Command! My soldiers, the military must obey! And, do you think I want to do, you think I do have a choice! I also want to tear the top my command, and then said to them severely, your mother commands grass! But I can? If only this way we can change all that, then I'm done with how military courts, is to give me a How treason!! "Liu thunder against the wall slowly slid to the ground, he punched down and the coating was still muttering the president kept repeating" He will die, he will die.. ... "coach for sale



Liu skies close your eyes, calm returned to his mind. He had to stabilize their emotions and take a deep breath against the side of the president said


"If I make a small Chu disobedience to live, how I disobedience. If there is no Big Brother Shaw has been a few years ago I knew no one out of a pile of bones! Xiao Big Brother is to die for his country, he died the only little sister and wish is to have the good of Chu. However, "Here, just calm down, Liu began to go wild, deafening," but I just watched my sister die in front of. Everybody told I said, she had committed suicide, and not mine! Ha ha ha, is really a joke, nothing, really nothing to do with me? If not me, even if Big Brother will not die Hsiao, sister will not do for Love! and Now, I even have to send his son personally ruin! grave swear I will take care of big brother and little sister of Chu, but now, I was a waste, waste, waste!!! "Then, Liu Zhennan ruthless hard to give yourself a few big slap in the face, there's James Dean trance finally wake up listening to the military's first iron sub-sweat inner monologue


Quiet, absolute quiet! Liu Zhennan seem to find his own gaffe, even if he is not allowed in front of his friends like drooling. He propped himself stood up, began to take a deep breath, he found himself deeply and that the number of life did not seem so much today.


"The most important is that this is our task not to mention, even the President in the same stop it. Because, because this task out of the small-Chu no one could really have done. Even the amount of A-level does not work! We have received the message, M R State has agreed to sell a neutron bomb the country, although only one, but his value more clearly than I do. And this is a neutron bomb for the R state in the international status and what the future pattern of influence I do not say it. not to mention, who knows not say when the R state can be completed with this deduction to produce a neutron bomb neutron bomb to their own. Everybody knows R States What kind of nation is a nation, if it happen, then you know how many people will you die? So, this is dead under the above command, note that the command!! "coach for women


Set as Desktop | Download book | Make Bookmarks | Add to my study | Report Abuse prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment